Interpretation of Our Terms:
- "Website" refers to MyAssignmenthelp.expert.
- "Consumer/Customer", "You" or "Yours" stands for individual bidding, submitting and bidding an order, transferring payments or uploading requirements on this website.
- "Company," "We," or "Our" refers to myassignmenthelp.expert website, operated by XYZ LTD, a company incorporated under the laws of XYZ with a registered office at XYZ.
- Messaging System is the software that makes sure there will be uninterrupted communication between the Client and the Writer, or with a Support Team Executive
- Order stands for the actual request for a Service sent to our Company by the Client. It basically comprises specific requirements and particularization of sources to be used in writing.
Order stands for the actual request for a Service sent to our Company by the Client. It basically comprises specific requirements and particularization of sources to be used in writing.
An 'Order' denotes digitally placed request for a paid service from the Client for a specific writing service. An order primarily particularizes the scope of work and other specific requirements shared by the Client regarding the service. Or`
"Order" refers to the written order that was submitted in digital form on our website by the client. An order comprises the work in its entirety, along with its every specific client requirement.
- Order Status denotes the progress of the order, and present status.
- Service is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Client, according to the inquiry as a digital document.
- Product Revision stands for a request sent by the Customer for editing and proofreading the final version of the product, based on the specific requirements of the order, as placed by the client. and current position towards completion.
- Quality Assurance Department stands for the Company's structural unit. It is responsible for analyzing, evaluating and protecting the quality of our Products and Services.
The 'Quality Assurance Department' is the entity in MyAssignmenthelp.expert infrastructure. It aims to guard and evaluate the quality of the products and services provided.
- Support or Support Team stands for the Company's structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order process.
- The Writer is an individual employed by the Company who offers research and writing services to the Customer, according to the Company’s Agreement policy.
- Wallet is basically the personal account of the client within the Company. It has been designed to store and safeguard Credits for the users. Funds added to their personal balance are carried with an intention to compensate the price further, of the orders at their own discretion.
- The Affiliate Program aims to reward regular clients with Credits to Personal Wallet with an aim to drive new Clients to the website. The commission rates/rewards are defined by the Company and can be changed at its sole discretion, any time.
Order Placing and Registration
- Once can place the order by completing the Order form that is provided in the Application. One can only avail of a service by placing a request.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters, and delivery terms. It is your own responsibility to provide exact, full, and final information to each Order section while filling in the same.
- You will be asked to register by providing your contact details. These include name, telephone number, email address, country and the likes. If any difficulty arises while creating account, please get in touch with our support team. They are always at your support. Also, if any of your contact detail gets subjected to changes over time, it should be your sole responsibility to update profile or inform the Support team of the same.
- In case multiple accounts are discovered, please be informed that they will be linked with your initial account which was created during your first purchase.
Order Payment and Discount
The Personal Wallet
- While placing an order, you actually agree to buy the product or the service from the Company. The platform, thus, starts processing your order accordingly, once the payment for the specific product/service is made successfully.
- The payment for the specific service is calculated according to the pricing policy of the Company and it is paid in advanced, as mentioned in the Order form, once we will identify the scope of work. The company, therefor, is not be held responsible for any form of service/solution delivery until the time the payment is made in full and with complete authorization.
- You can pay for orders with Credit Cards, Debit Cards or by any means available.
- The Company holds the right to offer discount and bonus programs to clients at its sole discretion
- The client can use the discount code while filling out the order form. Discount will not be given out by the Company for that particular order if the code is not provided in the corresponding section of the order form.
- The Company is dedicated to providing equal access to discount and bonus program data for each client in the company. There will be no exception.
- On evaluating your order, the company may request for additional payment or an extra time to work on your order, that’s because the impact of the work done to complete your order can only be defined after a manual review. The client may decide at their own will to either agree to new order parameters and total or refuse cooperating with the Company. There will be a refund, initiated in accordance with the Money Back Guarantee, if the customer wishes to stop associating with us.
- Take note of the fact that pre-bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable in all shapes and forms.
The Order Process
- While placing an order or buying products from the Company, you may choose to use any of the available modes of payment at your sole discretion. In case, there is a partial or full payment reimbursement, you will have the option to either proceed with the Money Back Guarantee Policy or you may choose to transfer funds to Credits in Personal Account.
- Please be informed, 1 Credit is equivalent to 1US Dollar and it is stored in your Personal Account with no expiration date or limit. The total amount of Credits you would store, that may be used in order to proceed with the payment for order you may place in future, with the company.
- All your funds are to be transferred to Credits at your discretion and ONLY with your self-approval. After the funds are transferred to Credits successfully, the amount you will store in Credits will be non-refundable and can only be used in order to pay for your future orders.
- As a part of our loyalty program activities, the Company will provide you with a certain number of Credits to cover payment for future orders.
- Validation of Order:The company, in all sense, reserves the right to re-check the order by following the final payment information in order to confirm whether the assignment requirements were successfully met as indicated by the client. If there is a mismatch, the Support team holds the right to modify or change the order in order to ensure that the client’s requirements have also been adhered.
- Order volume: Each and every order placed by the client has an estimated or required volume. This is measured by words. On successful order delivery, the document received has to be on the same page with the expected word metric. If there is any mismatch in terms of page or number of words, the client should request to reformat the paper with an aim to match the number of pages or words.
Changes in order details: Client and Support team may add changes to the scope of work only if the writer has not initiated the work yet. No amendments or changes can be done once the writer has initiated the task of researching and working on the order placed. If, in case, the order details tend to increase in volume or other factors, the client will be asked to provide some extra compensation for the same.
- Resources:If the client requires any specific resource material that needs to be utilized in the production process, then he/she must specify those resources clearly and provide the same to the writer. If the resources specified are not provided accordingly and the writer needs to work on the same from his/her end, then an additional charge will be levied. The extra charge should be paid prior to the final delivery of the order.
- Resources must be provided within 30 minutes of placing the order for orders due within 12-24 hours.
- There is a 1-hour deadline for orders due within 24-72 hours.
- Resources must be received a day in advance for orders with a 72+ hour deadline.
- If the client fails to provide the required materials within the deadline, then an extra payment will be applied for the time and effort.
- Communication: The client is always encouraged to communicate with the Writer with the help of Messaging System or by connecting with the Support team directly while seeking more information.
- Progress Tracking:The client may choose to track their order progress by using their personal account, where information about their order and its status is displayed. The client may contact the Support team as well by using all means of communication – these are available 24/7, dedicated to providing you with updates on the Order status.
- The Company should be responsible for service delivery and of course for meeting the product deadline as mentioned in the order.
- It is the client’s personal responsibility to make sure that the availability of delivery modes. The Company will not be responsible for an incorrect email address or delivery instruction mentioned by the client in the profile, internet outage, spam filters, and other forms of customer negligence to provide communication mediums and other means of contact which are beyond the control of our Company. The client is encouraged to get in touch with the Support team for any kind of assistance or service support required for the delivery of the order.
- The client will be responsible for downloading the product or the service in a timely manner once the service has been provided by the Company.
- All orders are delivered through our customer’s account on the website through the orders page.
- Seven days after the deadline, the funds will be released automatically, as this is a part of our Writer's protection. Please review each order carefully. Once the entire agreed-upon sum is received by the Writer, it is deemed that the work done is complete, and no refund will be made.
- Free changes are provided to the client by the Company to ensure the quality of the product provided and to ensure total client satisfaction with the product. In order to receive a free revision of the product, the client has to come up with a revision request in a written format by using the Messaging System within (45/60/90) calendar days after the Order delivery date and no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for any thesis, case study, dissertation, coursework, scholarly essays and other lengthy assignments. If the revision deadline be missed, the client can get their orders revised in return of an additional payment for the time and effort invested.
- If the revision instructions diverge from or go against the original Order requirements, the Quality Assurance Department maintains the right to refuse the modification request. In certain circumstances, the customer can be asked to pay extra for the requested modifications or other changes requested later.
- If the client behaves in a way that clearly exploits the writer and makes other unreasonable requests, the Quality Assurance Department reserves the full authority to reject or restrict repeated modification requests.
- If the requests are at par with each and every defined requirement mentioned in these Terms and Conditions of Use, our Company will revise the delivered service free of cost.
The Use of Products
- While placing an order and making a payment, you agree for a non-commercial and personal use of the service/product only, and the fact that the payment you make is nothing but a result of the time and effort that were put into performing relevant research and writing related to your order as well as all the required maintenance and administration for Service delivery.
- You are in no way, supposed to modify, reproduce or distribute or even display the product/service in any way across the internet or in any form of a hard copy version and by other means.
- Writers who would work on behalf of our Company can hand over the ownership of all the delivered services and products to the Company, that retains full copyright privileges of the Products we offer or provide.
- All Products are provided solely as an example of research, reference for learning purposes, or as a sample on how to perform academic writing. All Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright remain with the Company.
- Please note that the Company has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to plagiarism, academic irregularity, discrepancy, dishonesty and fraud. We will not be responsible if any such unethical and illegal use of our products and website content tends to occur by any means.
- We strictly abide by all Copyright laws. Any opposing activity is solely the responsibility of the Customer if they break our Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer for Links on myassignmenthelp.expert: While this website may include links to other websites, we do not endorse, guarantee or say that the content of these links complies with the Terms and Use of MyAssignmenthelp.expert. Our Company, as such, does not own, or is responsible for, and does not control or contribute for any of the content coming up from the posted links on our website. Accessing these links is understood and agreed upon at your own risk, completely based upon the user agreement form which is submitted precisely with your order form.
Note: Once you are done submitting your final order making the payment, you actually agree to each and every point and statement. All our written form of products by or for the clients are specifically intended to be used for the purpose of learning, reference and research on how to properly write an assignment in accordance with certain referencing style such as APA. MLA, Chicago, Harvard and the likes. Any information as well as ideas that are used from the given written works should be flawlessly cited, if they are cited at a later date. All clients agree and acknowledge that all services mentioned on this website require payment for the effort, time and resources deployed in order to make the end product successful. Also, the payment is used in order to gather, streamline, rectify, edit and ensure flawless service to the client on successful completion. The payment is also used to maintain the website and streamline it further for our clients. On signing up for our services and warranties, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use. Also, on signing up, you agree to receive promotional information, notification and offer update from time to time. However, we would still suggest you to seek professional opinion prior to availing any of our services.
Once you are done submitting your final order making the payment, you actually agree to each and every point and statement. All our written form of products by or for the clients are specifically intended to be used for the purpose of learning, reference and research on how to properly write an assignment in accordance with certain referencing style such as APA. MLA, Chicago, Harvard and the likes. Any information as well as ideas that are used from the given written works should be flawlessly cited, if they are cited at a later date. All clients agree and acknowledge that all services mentioned on this website require payment for the effort, time and resources deployed in order to make the end product successful. Also, the payment is used in order to gather, streamline, rectify, edit and ensure flawless service to the client on successful completion. The payment is also used to maintain the website and streamline it further for our clients. On signing up for our services and warranties, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use. Also, on signing up, you agree to receive promotional information, notification and offer update from time to time. However, we would still suggest you to seek professional opinion prior to availing any of our services.
Limitation of liability
- unclear, failed, delayed, or incomplete computer communications and transmissions;
- condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the Company's control that cause the service to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted.
- typographical errors or printing mistakes in any of our materials associated with our services.
- telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, email, network, computer malfunctions, difficulties or failures of any kind.
- injuries, losses, or damages that may arise with connection to or as a result of using our services
Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions of Use and any non-contractual obligations that may arise out of or in connection with them shall be governed by, and construed according to the laws of the XYZ. Any dispute, claim or any form of controversy arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, or breach shall be finally settled by courts of XYZ.