Revision & Refund Policy
MyAssignmenthelp.expert prioritises delivering top-notch academic solutions across all assignments under the sun. In case the company fails to provide solutions in accordance with the commitment made, users are entitled to request a complete or partial refund as per the company’s policy.
According to our money-back guarantee, clients have the right to request reimbursement in the following cases:
- If the assigned expert fails to deliver quality solutions on time, as mentioned in the standard guidelines.
- In case no expert has been assigned to work on your project and other similar mishaps
We are always ready to compensate if anything goes wrong. You can feel free to get in touch with us at any time of the day and request reimbursements as per our policy. However, please note that a complete refund is only applicable for situations such as:
- No expert is assigned to you for academic support (We shall let you know of the same, and a refund will be processed thereafter).
- A tutor is assigned, but you decide to cancel the order, and less than half of the deadline has already passed, in such situations, you can get a 75% to 100% refund, as the amount varies on the basis of the tutor’s effort and dedication to provide you with the requested support.
- A tutor is already assigned, and it’s more than half of the deadline and you choose to cancel the order, then the refund amount will be anywhere between 50% - 0%.
- Please note that the aforementioned % will be applicable in order to cover the tutor’s and the company’s time and effort to attend to your order request.
- We offer refunds in case of late deliveries, even though such scenarios are extremely rare.
- However, you can only demand a refund for late deliveries if you have not downloaded the solution mailed to you.
- If the solution is already downloaded, you are no longer eligible to demand refunds.
- You are not eligible for any form of refund if a wrong or incomplete solution is provided to you because you missed out on attaching the right requirements and academic instructions while filling out the order form.
- You are not entitled to a refund if you score poor grades. Please remember, we DO NOT guarantee grades.
- The solutions we provide must be treated as SAMPLES and REFERENCES only and not to be submitted as it is.
- We cannot process any form of refund if you place proofreading and editing orders.
- These services are offered on the originally drafted paper, which may include certain errors and syntactical inaccuracies from before.
- Editing and re-formatting of those works do not include material changes except better and finer rectifications made by the experts.
Eligibility Guidelines for Refunds
Please take a look at our eligibility guidelines for refund claims before you proceed with a request.
- You should provide us with at least 7 working days to review your request and communicate the final call taken by the company.
- All forms of refund requests/complaints/claims must be placed through the “customer’s account” on the site.
- Also, you need to provide the required documentary proof as per the standard terms and conditions mentioned in the policy.
If a duplicate or extra payment is already processed for the same order (previously paid), you will be eligible for a 100% refund. Please note that you must connect with the organisation’s Student Support Team within twenty-four hours of making the payment for the duplicate order. However, we shall still review the case further before taking a final decision.