100+ Ideal Construction Research Topics For Student In 2023
At MyAssignmenthelp.expert, we believe in offering adequate assistance all the time. Here is a list of the 200+ topics in Construction Research that you can trust us with.
- Analysing the effects of eco-friendly mandates on a construction project’s budget
- Construction bridges and their evolution from the 18th-century end to the modern era
- Modular construction, cost-effectiveness and sustainability - Analysis
- Location - the main problem for the construction industry’s future
- Sustainability of the solar houses from the earlier decade - evolution
- Modern-day solar cooling technology - Engineering philosophy
- Use of photovoltaic in construction
- Waste management and the construction industry - Evolution
- Ethical dilemmas around safety in the construction business
- Timber Frame Construction - Sustainability and reliability aspects
- Critical elements - Masonry Construction
- Timber frame & masonry construction - A comprehensive study
- The effects of outsourcing in construction work.
- Theory of constraints in the construction industry
- Supply chain management and construction projects (commercial)
- Technological evolution within the construction industry - detailed study
- HMO Legislation an in-depth analysis
- Construction techniques in European society (the early 1800s)
- The efficiency level of Energy Compliance and the modern-day housing projects
- Critical risk assessments relevant to the building of dams
- Finding out the essentiality of creating safety regulations in the building of modern housing within regular surroundings
- Detecting the limitations of acquisition policy related to the industry of construction.
- The essentiality of a local cement production company for the budget maintenance of the construction project
- Substance abuse and its effects on the workers in the construction business of South America
- Counting the precautionary elements in an area prone to earthquake
- Types of contracts in construction in the US - a comprehensive study
- Procurement system - effective for the long term
- Construction industry (Malaysia) analysing the pre-fabrication schedule
- Essentiality of Energy Performance Certificates & effect on projects in construction
- E-procurement impact on UK’s market (construction)
- Urban localities of the UK - Sustainable approach
- Solar water heaters at home in Malaysia
- Impact of location on construction projects in the urban area (US)
- Altering essentiality of the location-specific economy in construction projects (urban area).
- Women are becoming a part of the construction industry.
- Calculating the essentiality of gender difference in the US construction industry
- Bringing profits in projects related to construction without charging more rent
- Shortage of labour in the UK (construction industry)
- How construction contractors can avoid the adjudication process
- Modular construction and housing crisis in the UK markets.
- Construction industry and the top sources of energy in the new decade
- Strategic considerations - railway stations and construction
- Life-cycle costing and sustainable projects in construction
- Importance of Prince 2 Methodology in accordance with the projects in construction
- Essentiality of RICS and project sustainability
- Cyclic Casual Model’s limitations while detecting the risks associated with a problem project (serious)
- Lean construction system and various projects
- Reassessing the systems of ventilation in old buildings and modern-day renovation projects
- Robotics and automation in construction projects
- Analysing the seriousness of BIM (Business Information Modeling) in construction.
- CDM laws and accident statistics in construction
- Renewable energy and sustainable homes
- Sustainability - effect on society.
- Concrete property and sustainability; Modern-day search and development.
- Lean construction techniques - Management’s role
- Construction Safety - need to revise and review the accidental legislation
- Multilingual safety within the construction industry
- Analysing the effect of the newest technology in the industry of construction
- The role of Business Information Modelling (BIM) in the Construction Industry
- Procurement techniques; analysing suitable strategies in procurement
- An integrated model capable of replacing management tools - Revolution of the construction industry
- Construction Management; the adequate practices in present-day construction projects
- Zero carbon models: Development of zero carbon buildings
- Construction projects and waste management; detecting the best practices
- Constructions and waste - Modelling demolition into new structures
- Construction materials: steel, timber, or concrete?
- Effective ventilations in top-rise buildings
- Green Building Development and its future
- Gree Building - Business Plans
- Councils of Green Building acting as institutions offering Third Party Governance
- Rating and Sustainable Building Construction - Comparison
- Ecological Aspects of water in generating a Climatic Model (Quantitative) of Green Building
- Encouraging L.E.E.D.-based Technology in Green Building
- Green Building: Sustainability and ethics
- Electrical and Mechanical Knowledge - Design Phase in projects of Green Building
- Fire Risk Analysis in the designs of Green Building
- International materials in Green Building Market: Analysis, Share, Size and Forecast
- Green Building: Price Premium and Advertising
- Effect on Environment Construction - Green Building
- Zero Energy Trends and Green building
- Analysis Benefits of Green Building
- Construction of Green Building - Accounting Perspective
- Green Building and industrial mapping: General Contractors and Local Architects
- The council of Green Building: The Economic Role as Governance Institutions
- Property-based tax incentive for the green buildings
- Evaluation of Green Building from the perspective of a life-cycle in Australia
- Transformative type of change in the building (green) sector
- Green Building incentives and laws provided by New York City & State
- Green Building Program overview in Singapore
- Occupant Satisfaction in Green Building: As reported by the sector of Higher Education in Australia
- Environmental Policies of the state: Analysis of the mandates in Green building
- Passive House/ Energy Building (zero): Green Building
- Promotional strategies of technologies in Green Building and Adoption within the Industry of Construction
- Behaviours (Pro-environment): Similarity between Green Users and Green Buyers
- Design and Development of buildings: Sustainable construction
- Project Management in buildings: Problems and Solutions for Development (sustainable)
- Barriers and benefits to the promotion of bamboo as a prime material for green building in China
- Research on Green Building: Future Status and the agenda for the future
- Asian Cities (developed) and green building market
- Green Building: Natural Resources Advantage
- Green Building - benefits and disadvantages
- Eco-Cities (thermal): Thermal Metabolism advantage in buildings
- Construction of building in Singapore
- Energy-accurate resources and their usage in construction
- Building Councils (green) serving as institutions for third-party governance
- Green Building Overview
- The overall look of building construction from the perspective of accounting
- Business Opportunities & Future in the Architecture Structures of green building?
- Sustainability and ethical issues in the construction project
- Use of electrical and mechanical knowledge in designing buildings
- How do buildings affect the environment?
- What is the connection between Architecture & Sustainability?
- What Is the connection between various building trends & consumption of energy?
100 Most Unique & Interesting Construction Research Prompts
Eco-Friendly And Environment-Safe Construction Research Topics
- Prefabrication of materials within a monitored environment
- Management of waste generated through construction
- Solar design - passive
- Materials of insulation: Environment friendly
- Solar Power - Active
- Smart Class - Electric
- Use of materials that are locally sourced
- Recycling graywater: water efficient system
- Plumbing system (dual): Water efficient
- Use of bio-degradable materials
History Of Architecture And Construction Research Topics
- The pay of an architect
- How do you select an architect for a project?
- How long will steel be used?
- What is the actual job of an architect?
- Architectural mistakes in the 1900s
- The architecture of the Romans
- Modern buildings and climate control
- Maritime technology - Overview
- Metal fatigue and skyscrapers
- Detailed analysis of the White House’s design
Technology-Related Construction Research Topics
- Advanced technology and construction
- 4-D CADD
- Artificial Intelligence and construction
- The use of robots in construction
- Building designs for the conservation of energy
- Hand-held tools and power tools
- Steel bridges and their making using modern techniques
- The core concept of timber engineering
- What is dry construction
- Renewal programs in infrastructure
Risk Management Research Topics In the Construction Sector
- Construction and risk management
- Construction of earthquake-safe buildings
- Construction projects and the safety of the persons involved
- Low-budget construction and risk factors
- Risk management and the take of the large construction firms
- The popular guidelines for risk management in construction
- Examples of failed construction projects
- Modern constructions and traditional construction: Risk management
- How do the companies compensate for accidents on construction sites?
- What are the potential risks for workers working on a skyscraper project?
Offbeat Construction Research Topics
- Construction management and the negotiation related rules
- Issues with construction project strategies
- Construction management and SWOT
- Villa management and construction project
- Construction of modern buildings
Research Topics For Modern Structural Design
- Concrete engineering with the use of advanced materials which can be recycled as well
- The overview of steel composite structures
- Construction of accelerated bridges
- What is earthquake engineering
- Aerospace structures
Sustainable Construction And Architectural Research Topics
- Modern-era and creative designs
- Preservation of farmland
- Land conservancy and modern architecture
- Planning of urban projects
- Construction of movable car vans
Trending Research Topics In Landscape Construction
- Re-generative architecture overview
- Processing of energy, water, and food flows in time and space
- Transformation of vacant land into green infrastructure
- Construction of urban skyscrapers
- Design-based decision-making and choice experiments
Civil Engineering Research Topics On Construction
- The pattern of evacuation in high-rise buildings
- Fibre-reinforced in concrete
- Urban designs
- Earthquake resistant techniques
- Solar buildings
Tips To Choose The Perfect Construction Research Topic
Always go for a topic of convenience and one you fully understand. Otherwise, things will get difficult over time. Here are certain things that you must keep in mind:
- Ensure you are thoroughly accustomed to the basics and have detailed information about all the content you plan to input.
- Give in your best while doing all the research and take information from reliable sources as relevant.
- Also, cross-check with your instructor about the reference style they want you to follow.
In case everything feels too technical to follow, and you ever find yourself juggling between multiple deadlines, seek assistance from our subjects at MyAssignmenthelp.expert. Share your requirements, and we will make sure to offer quality assistance on time.
How to Structure your Construction Engineering Research assignment
Here is a detailed approach to how you shall structure your construction engineering research assignment:
- Select a topic of choice.
- Come up with a research statement.
- Have an outline ready.
- Start with the research part.
- Write an introduction
- Have the methodology sorted.
- Now comes the main research
- Add a conclusion
- Follow the correct referencing style
At MyAssignmenthelp.expert, you can trust us with all your needs. Here is a list of all the perks that you will get to enjoy by signing up with us:
- Best quality assistance by top-notch experts in Australia.
- 24 x 7 online support by dedicated experts
- Correct reference guide backed by ten years of academic experience
- Plagiarism-free quick support all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What are the top ten issues facing the construction industry?
Here are the top ten problems that the construction industry is facing at present:
- The increase in cost of raw materials
- Employee safety
- Decrease in investors in the real estate sector.
- Environmental laws.
- Electricity supply-related provisions
- Natural disasters
- Lack of skilled labour
- Need of clearance from the government
- Less number of buyers
- Non-availability of commercial lands to create new projects.
What is research in construction?
Research in construction stands for:
- Collecting insights about the business behaviour
- Comparing market behaviour
- Marking landscapes
- Keeping tab of the changing regulations
What is the biggest problem in the construction industry?
The unavailability of skilled labour is the main problem faced by the management in the construction industry.
What are the issues and problems in the construction?
Here is a list of the various issues and problems in the construction industry:
- Poor planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Shortage of labour
- Lack of cash flow
- Raw materials cost rising
- Slow adaption of new technologies by the workforce