Case study is a great way to apply theories that you have learned in your colleges and business schools. A case study is an account of person or a company that contains a real life or a hypothetical situation and includes complexities that one is likely to encounter in the workplace. A team of competent academicians will provide you the best case study help.
The idea behind writing case study is to test the applicability of a theory in a real life or a similar situation so that students can derive first-hand knowledge of that situation. However, the difficulties in writing case studies often overshadow the growing interest of the student in that subject. For all such miserable souls, we come bearing good news: Case Study Assignment Help from myassignmenthelp.expert, the world’s biggest online assignment help. If you are looking for sample case studies or help with case study, have a look at our case study samples provided on our website.
What is a Case Study?- Overview of Case Study
Most students hesitate to work on case studies and look for case study help. They do not understand the meaning of the projects and fail to produce flawless solutions. We do not restrict ourselves to providing the correct solutions only. We help students understand the meaning and prepare students for future challenges. So, when you ask us what a case study is, this is how we answer:
Case studies aim to study a person, a group of people, or a unit in detail. You must have proper analytical skills to decode case studies and answer all the questions properly. We at myassignmenthelp.expert have the right understanding of the project and can take you through any hurdles easily. You can hire one of our highly-educated case study assignment helpers to understand the meaning and ways to write a case study.
Ask us for help when you face problems with case studies. You can also use an online case study solver for free once you sign up with us.
Case Study: A Conceptual Analysis
- A case study, as we have mentioned before, is a descriptive analysis of a person or company in a real life or fictional situation that behooves the application of relevant theories to that situation.
Case study can be subject-specific. For instance, we shall look at three subject areas where case studies are assigned namely law, management and nursing.
Case study imbibe two basic principles: application of a theory and testing of a theory.
- The reasoning pattern followed by case study is inductive in nature. Inductive reasoning refers to the drawing of conclusions from specific stories and trends.
Case study is the most commonly given assignments for MBA, law and nursing students.
- The popularity of case studies has increased in recent years. When business management evolved as a discipline in the 1990s, it was realized that there were.
Case Study Sample - Setting Wychavon's new strategy Johnson et al
Wychavon is a local government district in England with over 100,000 residents. The
council has several responsibilities of district planning, environmental health,
facilities, administration benefits, street cleaning and other activities
2016). Strategies have not proven very effective in the past for 2008-13. Proactive
were not ...
Types Of Case Study
Case studies were introduced by Frederic Le Play in 1829 in social sciences. Case studies are now mostly preferred in fields like legal and management studies. The three major disciplines where most students need case study help are:
Management Case Study
Management case studies include the application of the subject knowledge in areas such as marketing, organizational development, finance etc.
Legal Case Study
Disputes between two legal entities require the application of legal knowledge. Legal case studies test the legal knowledge of a student.
Nursing Case Study
Nursing case study on specific diseases like COPD, Type II diabetes and pneumonia involve problem of patient, pathophysiology (explanation of the disease), history of the patient, nursing physical assessment, related treatment, nursing care plan, nursing diagnosis and patient goal, nursing intervention, evaluation and recommendations.
Management Case Study
A dispute between two antagonistic parties which requires the legal involvement of the court of law is known as a legal case. A real or fictional account of such a legal case which requires the application of any one of the following areas of law is called a legal case study. A legal case study involves two parties namely: the plaintiff who files a complaint and the defendant who requests a legal remedy.
Types Of Management Case Studies
MBA has three core areas and case study can come from any one of them. Core areas are made up of the following disciplines
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Finance & Accounting
Finance is a particular field of management which deals with the assets, liabilities and equities of a company. It combines methodologies from accounting and economics and is one of the three most important areas of business management along with Human resources and marketing. Finance case study typically take an existing company (either privately owned or publicly traded) into account and make a detailed analysis of the following areas of the finance
- Revenue and expenses: The profits earned by the company and the expenses involved such as taxes and cost of manufacture.
- Performance of company’s IPO: Money collected from the capital markets.
- Examination of the financial accounting statements of the company: Financial statements refer to the collection of income statements, statements of owner’s equity and balance sheets. Get more details through our case study samples.
- Investment potential of the company: The capital needed to sustain new projects.
- Future financial growth of the company.
Case Study Sample - Analyze the business environment of PepsiCo
The aim of this report is to analyze the business environment of PepsiCo, an
snack and beverage corporation headquartered in the US. The food and beverage
faces intense competition from other brands such as Coca-Cola, Thums Up, Sprite and
others. Coca-Cola made significant investments buying Limca, Maaza, Thums Up and
Organizational behavior assignment help to understand the organizational culture of a company. Management students are asked to write organizational behavior case study assignment essays in order to understand the values and visions of big companies with a large number of employees from various social and cultural backgrounds. For the point of view of company, an organizational behavior case study helps to increase the productivity and the efficiency of the company and assess employee motivation. You can have a look at our case study assignment samples in ‘sample’ section to understand this better.
Human resources simply mean the group of individuals that make up the company. Management students are required to study human resources in order to learn about, recruitment, making payrolls, promotions and layoffs. HR students have to prepare leadership case study essays about important personalities like Bill Gates and others in order to study their inspiring qualities.
Marketing is the means of communicating the value of the product to the consumers by the company to sell the product and increase profits. Marketing case studies are written statement prepared by an MBA student who uses both quantifiable and non-quantifiable information to analyze the present market situation of a particular company and predict future marketing trends.
How To Do Marketing Case Studies?
If you need help with marketing case study, just follow the steps below:
This is the primary step towards writing a research paper. Marketing case studies should begin with a survey. Marketing survey requires the collection of quantifiable and un-quantifiable data on the company’s marketing policies. Refer to our marketing case study samples to know how to conduct a marketing survey.
Surveys may differ from each other based on their research objectives. Some surveys may either be product-oriented, customer-oriented or brand-oriented. Yet another group of sample surveys are performed to reveal insight into customer behavior exclusively.
A marketing student must conduct two types of analysis: internal analysis and external analysis using a variety of marketing tools like SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s five forces model. These tools help companies to locate the competitive advantage of business within a particular industry. They are explained below:
SWOT: A SWOT analysis is defined as a structured planning method used by the company to test the commercial viability of a new product or an existing product. For MBA students, it is one of the basic tools for writing marketing case study. For detailed information, have a look at our SWOT analysis case study samples.
PESTEL: It stands for the political, economic, social, technological,
and legal factors that can influence the market conditions of a product. Another important
for a market analysis for MBA students.
PESTEL: It stands for the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors that can influence the market conditions of a product. Another important tool for a market analysis for MBA students.
Porter’s Five Forces: Introduced by Harvard professor Michael E. Porter, the five forces help to understand the competitive advantage of a particular company or product within specific market conditions —
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Industry rivalry
Case Study Sample - Logitech: Finding Success through Innovation and Acquisition
1. Describe the company’s internal strengths, capabilities, and core competencies.
have any weaknesses that can impact its ability to compete in the future?
2. What are the trends and conditions in the external environment that will
have a dominant
influence on the firm’s strategic actions? In what ways (if any) should Logitech
it's strategic direction?
3. What are the advantages of Logitech’s first mover and acquisition
are the risks? ...
Marketing Case Study Assignment Sample
Here is a typical instance of SWOT analysis of Apple.
Apple is a multinational company making consumer electronics, personal computers, computer services and other software. It is currently a publicly traded company, founded by Steve Jobs on 1976. Here is a SWOT analysis of the Company
- World’s largest publicly traded company.
- 2nd largest IT company after Samsung.
- Tough competition from Samsung.
Major opportunity lies in the exploration of the Chinese market.
However, several problems exist:
- China produces cheap products.
- China’s per capita income is less. Everybody cannot afford Apple
- There is the threat of piracy.
SWOT analysis of Coca Cola, Zara, Nike, Gillette, Adidas, Amway and several such companies, browse through our excellent collection of case study samples. You can also refer to our management case study samples section for detailed information. Next we turn to PESTEL analysis. Here is a case study sample of of
McDonald’s case study:
Political:The company complies with the specific political requirements of each country like following national minimum wage regulations.
Economic: The company went through a lean phase during the economic crisis. But it introduced low price menu which became an instant hit.
Social: The company introduced new healthy items complying with the current social concerns to eat healthy: like wraps and salads.
Technological: Use of social media and other technological channels to connect with customers and confront critics has been another important marketing innovation.
Environmental: The company has gone green with the use of recycled packaging.
Legal: Opening hours, taxation policies and minimum wages are some of the important legal concerns. There are addressed by the company in different countries in different ways.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR is a form of corporate self-regulation in which a business house monitors its own functioning according to ethical standards, social and ethical laws and international norms. The company embraces the welfare of its employees, customers and all the other members of the society. It also keeps in mind the overall welfare of the environment, actively promote the interests of the community and eliminate practices which are harmful to the society. In short it should honor what is called the triple bottom line i.e. people, planet and profit. Here is the case study assignment sample of Coca Cola’s CSR.
CSR Case Study Assignment Sample
Coca-Cola is the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages. In 2007, Coca-Cola launched its CSR policy called living positively which harped on several core areas of CSR. They included areas such as:
- Removal of pesticide: Coca-Cola has taken a lot of initiative to remove pesticides after allegations that its drink contained pesticides which made it unsuitable for human consumption.
- Control of pollution and lesser extraction of ground water are other important CSR policies undertaken by Coca-Cola.
A dispute between two antagonistic parties which requires the legal involvement of the court of law is known as a legal case. A real or fictional account of such a legal case, which requires the application of any one of the following areas of law, is called a legal case study. Legal case studies involve two parties namely: the plaintiff who files a complaint and the defendant who requests a legal remedy.
Types of legal case studies
The principal areas of legal case studies are:
Building and Construction law
Competitive and consumer law
Building and Construction law
Laws which deal with various legal aspects of a building are collectively called building and construction laws. It involves areas like breach of contract, tendering issues, building negligence etc.
Environmental laws or climate laws refer to a collection of legal statutes, regulations, treaties and customary and common laws which are meant to protect the environment and reverse the effects of global warming on climate. They deal with protection of natural resources and pollution control.
Business laws deal with disputes between companies, individuals and trade unions regarding issues on trade, industry and commerce.
Commercial laws are a part of business laws and deal with issues like corporate governance and corporate finance.
Competitive laws aim to preserve fair competition and pricing among companies within a particular industry. The 4-step process law is a part of the competitive law and its application helps the company to formulate management policies.
Closely related to competition laws, consumer laws aim at protecting the consumers.
A contract law assignment is a legal document between two parties. Breach of contract is a criminal offense often dealt with harshly in various countries.
Case Study Sample - Report On Starbucks case study
Management is an art of getting work done through others. Principle of management is
a task of a manager to achieve the individual and group goals further it denotes
organizing and controlling the basic elements (man, material, machine etc) by
and coordinating the efforts and achieving the goals of the organization...
How to do legal case studies?
There are few simple tips to follow while writing legal case study. They are:
- Always remember that the purpose of writing case study is to put succinctly the mountainous mass of materials which are available on a case so that the reader can quickly scan through them. Know the process by referring to our case study samples.
- Break the elements of case study into different sub-heads: case brief, the facts of the case, issues (what is in dispute), rationale and legal decision.
- Start with a description of the case. Get innovative ideas by going through our case study samples displayed on our website.
- Next state the legal facts of the case: the name of the parties and the legal situation of each of them.
- Then isolate the main points of dispute.
- Next we have the rationale. Here you will have to talk about what law to apply and why.
- Finally, state the legal decision.
Let us now look at two different legal case studies.
Law case study assignment samples
Although it is impossible to describe each of these areas with a case study sample, we nonetheless give you two instances:
Contract law case study assignment sample
Once, a charity auction was happening. A person named Bruce who was extremely drunk went to the auction. He was under the influence of alcohol and, therefore, made a successful bid. It was quite clear to the auctioneer that Bruce did not know what he was doing. Meanwhile, Bruce sobered up and accepted having made a bid. However, later on he refused to meet the obligations of his contract. What would be the legal case study of the dispute?
Facts of the case:
We have with us a legal contract which was entered into by two people. The names are as follows:
- Name of the Plaintiff: Christie’s Auction & Private Sales
- Name of the Defendant: Bruce Wills
- Legal Situation of the plaintiff: The plaintiff was not drunk and was fully aware of his legal responsibility towards the fulfillment of the contract.
- Legal Situation of the defendant: The defendant was drunk and was not fully responsible towards the legal fulfillment of his contract.
Main point of dispute:
Whether Bruce is responsible towards the fulfillment of his contract
- The general rule of the legal contract is that any person can enter into a contract, but he has to have the mental capacity and intellectual maturity to understand the terms and conditions of it.
- In this case, Bruce was so drunk that he did not know that he was actually bidding at the auction. The auctioneer, however, knew this. Under the contractual laws, Bruce was technically not bound to the legal obligations.
- But since he accepted the contract after sobering up, he is legally responsible.
Therefore, the contract will be a valid contract and Bruce will be bound by the contract with the auctioneer. Further, he will have to fulfill all his obligations under the contract.
Business law case study assignment sample
There was a lady named Jenny, who received a newspaper circular from Beauty and the Beast Hair Salon. It had advertised for massages and manicures at just 10 dollars. Jenny was pleasantly shocked when she saw the deal. She thought that it was going to be a lucrative deal. However, When Jenny arrived at the salon, she was told that there was a mistake in the circular and the amount payable would be 100 dollars and not 10 dollars. The manager of the salon explained that this was still a fine price because normally a massage and manicure would have cost $150. Jenny was livid as it had taken her 30 minutes to drive down, the cost of which when added to the manicure cost would still be more than 100 dollars. Write a legal brief about this solution.
Facts of the case:
The following are the legal facts pertinent to the case:
- Name of the Plaintiff: Jenny Morris
- Name of the Defendant: Beauty and the Beast Hair Salon
- Legal Position of the Defendant: When a seller places information and invites others to buy it then it is known as ‘invitation to treat’ (a contract law term which means a person is willing to negotiate). The defendant is legally bound to the invitation to treat.
- Legal Position of the Plaintiff: Since the plaintiff has accepted the invitation to treat, a legally enforceable agreement is claimed to have arrived.
Main point of dispute:
Whether there is a legally enforceable business law contract between the defendant and the plaintiff.
- We can refer to an old legal precedent in this case. In the case of Harris Vs Nickerson (1873), there was an advertisement of sale by the defendant through auction. The plaintiff saw the advertisement and reached to the place of auction. He came to know after reaching the auction site that the auction has been canceled and thus brought an action against the defendant.
- It was held by the court of law that the advertisement notice was just an ‘invitation to treat’. Hence, the plaintiff cannot claim his travel expenses from the defendant.
- The circular of Beauty and Beast Hair Salon is an ‘invitation to treat’ on which Jenney acted and made a booking. If she got the message and the manicure without knowing the actual price then the transaction would have been a legally binding contract.
- But since she was already aware of the real price, the advertisement cannot be taken as a legally binding contract.
In this case, there has been no violation or breach of contract. Since mere placing on an advertisement in the newspaper cannot be taken as an ‘invitation to treat’. The court orders that the Beauty and the Beast Salon owes no legal obligation to Jenny Morris.
Nursing case study
A nursing case study typically involves a medical report of a particular disease. It starts with a medical history, followed by the symptoms, the clinical testing done, the diagnosis and the medical treatment undertaken.
Parts of a nursing case study
Nursing case study, written by nursing students, gives a detailed part by part description of the medical condition of a patient suffering from a particular disease. It is also called patient medical history or anamnesis. It consists of the following parts:
- Medical history
- Symptoms/chief complaints
- Treatment followed
- Post-discharge advice
Here is a nursing case study sample of a patient suffering from Type II diabetes in which a patient develops insulin resistance due to obesity and lack of physical activity.
Nursing case study assignment sample
Patient Name & Medical History
- Name: John Flox Glove
- Age: 43 years
- Weight: 240 lbs
- BMI: 30.5
- Cholesterol: 240 mg/DL(LDL) and 40 mg/DL(HDL)
- Fasting Glucose: = 7.0 mmol/l
- Plasma Glucose: = 11.1 mmol/l (taken two hours after a 75 gram oral
The subject has been showing
- signs of polyuria (frequent urination)
- polydipsia (increased thirst)
- Polyphagia (increased hunger) for the past few months
- On November 8th, 2014, the subject complained of severe dehydration
by a state of flaccidity and signs of motor impairment
The patient was diagnosed as suffering from Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
It is pathological condition of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Use of intravenous fluids with eight to twelve liters of water
- Electrolyte replacement. Severe potassium loss was avoided by
- Insulin was given to lower the blood sugar level.
- Complete bed rest
- Low fat, low sugar, low-calorie diet
- Use of Glucophage
- Glucose level monitoring.
For similar nursing case study samples, written on patients suffering from pneumonia and other diseases, log on to myassignmenthelp.expert.
Advantages of doing case studies
Case studies of law, medicine and nursing can benefit students in a number of ways. They constitute an excellent way to apply theories to real life situations. Some subject-specific advantages may be discussed below.
Benefits of legal case studies
- Legal case studies Legal case studies can give in-depth knowledge of legal antecedents. In other words, students gain knowledge of past laws, their applications and the case judgments.
- Legal case studies can hone argumentative skills and solve ethical dilemmas when faced with a real life situation.
- Finally through writing business law case study, students gain practical knowledge on legal disputations since they will confront such situations later in life
Benefits of management case studies
- Finance case studies give a detailed account of the financial situation of a company including the income, the capital involved, the expenses, the profits, the rates paid to the shareholders.
- Marketing case studies give complete information on the market share of a company and the competitive advantages and disadvantages of the company.
- Organizational behavior case study helps in understanding the nature of the employees and the relationship between the management and the employees.
- Finally, leadership case studies help students to learn from the qualities of important CEOs of top companies.
Benefits of nursing case studies
- Nursing case studies provide the necessary information of a particular disease.
- Doctors can consult these case studies, later on, to quickly learn about the medical history of an individual patient.
Problems Students Face While Writing Case Study
While writing case study, students often face a number of problems which are often beyond their control. Making short and succinct case studies, bearing relevant information and theoretical insights, is not easy. Some typical issues faced by students are the following:
- Finding relevant information on a particular situation, a person or a company is not always easy.
- Putting information into a coherent structure that can be approved by readers is another area of difficulty.
- Language seems to be a perennial problem for the students having English as their second language.
The method is known as the READ FACTS DIFFERENTLY
R-Read the question multiple times.
E-Evade non- relevant parts and focus on keywords of the question.
A-Analyse what is being asked to be done
D-Divide the question or case into sub parts and address them individually.
For any case study help, organising and resourcing relevant materials is of paramount importance.
F - Find out the URLs or Study Materials, relevant to your case.
A-Apply primary, secondary and tertiary research methods, for eliciting information
C - Collect all the relevant materials in a single folder or file
T - Try to resource and save materials from reputed sources and delete the low authority materials.
S - Start going through every source , weeding out the irrelevant parts and highlighting the main parts. Then copy paste or store the highlighted parts in a single file.
In case, you Need Help with a Case study referencing resource or simply want case study analysis help, our PhD Experts are the best option. These people have live experience of working in different business settings and offer Case study help online for any brand or company.
Draw an outline of the case after going through the referencing resources
I - Invite your team or co-mates for brainstorming on the topic
F - Figure out and note down the points or aspects that you have not included in the outline or have not resourced.
F - Figure out and note those portions of the brainstorming session where better arguments than yours were provided.
E - Employ yourself for writing the draft with full insights and multiple arguments citing any point
N - Negate those areas from your write up that seems less relevant to the question
T - Try to provide multiple evidence, updated facts and figures to support any point of yours.
L - Link the points and arguments in a consistent, synchronous manner
Y-Your proofreading and editing skills must be enhanced to make the entire case correct in terms of language, concepts, facts and conventions of writing.
After going through this , you may feel that it is time consuming and may be thinking ‘ Where do I get help with my Case Study?’
Well, good case studies are a reflection of high logic, good analysis, experience of business scenarios and expertise in citing facts to support your points. That all may take time.
Our online case study help comprising of Phd Experts, all of whose logic and analytical abilities are beyond match, has been delivering perfect case study papers for hundreds of brands. So they are a reliable option in case you need assistance. If you are thinking about the price factor, then we would like to state that you get almost free case study help. You may be thinking how?
Well, we offer with every Case Study
A discount on placing your order
- Free title
- Free Bibliography
- Free Referencing
- Free updated facts and data
- Free Consultation 24*7
5 Must Do’s for every Case Study
- Determine the Type of Case
- Do the Literature Review
- Check the freshness of Facts and Data
- Follow a proper structure
- Check accuracy of arguments and Facts
Students Can Benefit A Lot From Taking Case Study Help. Case Study Writing Help Are Now Provided By Online Assignment Help Service Providers, Which Deliver Online Case Study Solutions.
- Students can ask professional writers to help them in preparing case study. These writers who provide case study help online, are experts in the fields of law, management and nursing.
- Years of experience and knowledge of the subject ensures high-quality case study solutions and case study analysis.
- Students can see marked improvement in their grades if they take online case study help.
- Finally, students can save a lot of time on their assignments. This time, may be properly utilized by concentrating on weaker areas.
How myassignmenthelp.expert Can Help Students In Writing Case Study?
myassignmenthelp.expert is the world’s leading online
provider, which brings students a complete set of inline assignment solutions.
- Students can get their marketing, law or nursing case studies
written by experts as we have
plus experts who are well aware of their subject areas.
- We provide 100 percent plagiarism-free assignments.
- We provide help with case study
- We are known for providing high-quality case study help, and yet we never compromise on the
All our assignments have been delivered on time.
- So log on to myassignmenthelp.expert and get a high-quality
case study assignment essays written by experts today.